With its seamless integration into Microsoft Windows, the Goletas Screen Capture program aids you with capturing any part of your virtual screen and saving the captured area to the clipboard and/or a file. Screen Capture was specifically designed to run in the background completely eliminating user distraction. The program can be manipulated through its own hot keys without the need to bring the screen capture window up to capture all screens, current screen or foreground windows.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Server 2003 (or Vista/7/8 with Aero Glass theme not completely supported)
- Windows compatible mouse or pointing device
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Native support for 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
- Fully multithreaded, takes advantage of multi-core processors.
- Uses operating system’s look and feel.
- Captures windows, controls, entire screen, current screen, foreground window, mouse pointer, pop-ups * and drop down menus.
- Supports four hot keys for different operations. By redefining the default action of the Print Screen key, you can capture while working with other programs. It also lets you take screen snapshots of those elements that can’t be captured other ways: menus, splash-screens and etc.
- Can send the captured image to the clipboard, a file or both.
- Supports filename patters with shortcuts of date and time from when the screenshot was taken. The sequence shortcut is also provided.
- Saves the captured area in any of the following file formats: BMP, JPEG (compression level supported), TIFF, GIF and PNG.
- The ability to open the captured image with an external editor.
Screen Capture doesn’t require installation, just save the file on your computer and run it. Ready to give this application a chance?
NOTE: The executable is digitally signed by Maksim Goleta.
Program File: Goletas.ScreenCapture.exe (108 KB), Release Date: August 6, 2008.